TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Feild Trip to Cabelas 9/8/2008

It was a fun day at Cabelas with Grant and his little buddy Nathan. We saw all of the BIG fish and even got to watch the man feed them. It was amazing and gross all at the same time. Grant is sure one of them was a shark even though all of the fish were fresh water fish. We had lunch at the little restaurant there. We ended our little adventure shooting the laser guns. We had a great day.





3 comments:

Melanie said...

i can't believe how big he is getting!!

Lauren said...

Looks like y'all had fun! I sure love their awesome camo hats.

Does Nathan like pizza? I've noticed he doesn't like a lot of foods. :)

Grant is such a doll!

I love those boys!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

oooo, where is cabela's? That is one heck of a field trip!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones