TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Friday, October 31, 2008

The holiday that lasts FOREVER!

I am all for having fun but I was starting to wonder if this holiday would ever come to an end! :) Between the Ward party, the parties at school and the "Real" deal (Halloween) we are dressing up every other day....Grant was a Army man for days. I must say he was the cutest Army man ever!
Grant and his buddy Nathan on Halloween night.


Grant at his school party with his class.




This is a picture of Grant marching in the school parade. We had a great day!

4 comments:

Mary said...

I was hoping Grant would be the chicken again this year!

We dressed up so many times and switched costumes for different parties. Now we can rest and indulge ourselves with all of the candy.

Shelly Kenison said...

Happy Halloween. I agree Grant was a pretty cute army man.

Xela said...

ADORABLE!!!!

Melanie said...

well, when you look as cute as grant, you need multiple occasions to show it off!!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones