OK, so you know I love ..love plays. I decided I would order a set of tickets for 4 plays at Bass Hall. Tonight was the first play. STOMP. I only had two tickets and thought I would offer it to one of the kids but when I asked they both jumped at it. Of course Blake tried to get both tickets so he could take one of his many women (that really do not exist). But when it was all said and done somehow I lost out on both tickets and it was decided that Camille and Blake would go. Although I really did HATE to miss the play (I had heard such good things about it) I was thrilled that they were going together. Blake was sure that they would call him up on stage at some point in the play to "break a move" as he says it.
Camille just called to say they were on their way home and that she loved it. It was Fantastic! Maybe next time I won't be so
quick to offer! :) Who knew Blake would even want to go???

Blake practicing one of his moves and Camille hoping he doesn't embarrass her tonight!
2 comments:
cool bro and sis outing! gotta always encourage those right?? saw STOMP at Stadium of Fire over the summer, pretty cool!
The things we sacrifice for our kids, right? How great that they wanted to go together.
Love your blogtastic blog--and all your Grant quotes. I'm so glad I can "check in" on you.
Post a Comment