The group of kids all waiting to board the train!Wednesday, December 17, 2008
All- A...Board December 13,2008
We were able to pause for a few hours from all of the hustle and bustle of this crazy busy month and take a trip to the North Pole via the Polar Express.....:) It was a fun night spent with good Friends and Santa himself! Of course now Grant thinks that the North Pole is right up the street and he wants to call Santa almost every day!!
The group of kids all waiting to board the train!
The group of kids all waiting to board the train!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Oh, it was such fun! Thank you for clarifying the whole "old" thing! :) I miss being Grant's teacher! I love that little guy to pieces! But, at least I still get to see him in primary, and while enjoying fun things like train rides to the North Pole!
Such a fun night! So glad you guys came! We will get to planning our fun day of bowling and whatever other activities we can find to keep the bishop busy, lol! :)
Post a Comment