TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Friday, January 2, 2009

The Joy is in the Journey

Over the past few days I have made several posts in order to get current before the years end. As I sit here and reflect on 2008 I realize that we have had many ups and downs just like the rest of you. Life is always good at giving us challenge and lessons to soften and strengthen us. But ..oh how grateful I am for those lessons that change us and make us better. I feel an immense amount of gratitude for the blessings that I (we...my family) have in my life. The Lord had been so kind to me. As I look back on some of the post of this silly little blog I started as a way to journal our everyday lives , I am a believer that the JOY is truly in the JOURNEY.....

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones