Here is Grant with his buddy Nathan. The boys loved the whole night. From the FOOD to the RODEO! :)Saturday, February 14, 2009
Fort Worth Rodeo!! 2/7/2009
It DOES matters WHO you know!! Steve and I had tried to buy tickets to the rodeo last weekend but they were all sold out. Since we are both from Idaho... we are both really country at heart and love these kind of things...plus we wanted Grant to see a rodeo! My friend Dina GAVE us 10 tickets for the closing sold out weekend of the rodeo. We invited some friends and headed out for the night. We had a blast!!
Here is Grant with his buddy Nathan. The boys loved the whole night. From the FOOD to the RODEO! :)
Here is Grant with his buddy Nathan. The boys loved the whole night. From the FOOD to the RODEO! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Aunt Stacy,
I love your blog! I can't believe how big your kids are and Tyler's wife is so cute, they look like they were made for each other!
Post a Comment