TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Friday, February 27, 2009

Keller Rockets Opening Day!

Grant just started outdoor soccer for the Spring season. His team name is Keller Rockets and my dear friend MaryLee is his coach. He is on a team with most of his little buddies from church....does it get any better than this!! They had a great first game. It was FREEZING cold!!! I thought they would all be in tears by the end of the game but they all proved me wrong. It will be a great season to watch these little buddies play together! Grant and Aden





Blake, Grant and Aden trying to keep warm!



The Parents!! :) The Team: Williams, Kings, Nuttles, Sands,Ellisons and Bahrs. Keller Soccer will never be the same!! Here we come.....

1 comment:

Beth Ann said...

Go Rockets! Can we just mention how they actually WON their 1st game?? MaryLee is doing a great job coaching also! Thanks for FINALLY posting these pictures...Hope you don't mind if I steal some since I was too cold to even move, let alone take pictures!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones