TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Thursday, February 5, 2009

My BABY boy is 24 today!

It is true what they say about time.....It really does FLY! Can it be so that I really have a son that is 24!? I woke early this morning not able to sleep and my mind wandered to my life 24 years ago today. The excitement of having my first child... a son, was the bright spot in my life. Steve and I were poor collage students at BYU but we were thrilled to start a family of our own. Tyler was our first born. If I had to pick a first born....(one that would pave the way and set an example for the others) I would pick Tyler. He has always been valiant and good. (well his seminary teachers may differ with me on that..ha:) I saw in him at a very young age a spirit that was pure. He was always bothered by things that were not full of light and goodness. He is driven much like his father and sensitive like me. This is truly the circle of life as Tyler and his darling wife Kaylee are at the very same age and and very same place (literally) in life that Steve and I were 24 years ago. Only one difference.....No announcements yet. THAT I KNOW OF ANYWAY!! :)
So as I sit here today I have a 24 year old and a 4 year old. Boy I believe in spreading my kids out don't I !:) We love you Tyler. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones