Getting ready for the program.
The programs are done so nice and always seem to bring tears to my eyes. It amazes me that I have a "little" boy and that he is getting "big" so fast!"You will have significant experinces. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experinces." -Gordon B. Hinckley
HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?
Getting ready for the program.
The programs are done so nice and always seem to bring tears to my eyes. It amazes me that I have a "little" boy and that he is getting "big" so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment