TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Saturday, June 12, 2010

Look Who's 29! 5/2010

My darling friend Dina called me while I was in Banff to tell me she and our friend Christine were throwing me a birthday party Hawaiian Style. Boy what a party they threw!
Here is a picture of us at the party. Dina and Christine have been such wonderful friends to me. We have worked on many assignments together and I have such great memories of those time. I am not sure why I have been blessed with such wonderful friends..but these two are among the BEST!! Everything was done Dina style. The decoration were darling and the food was fantastic. many of my dear friends brought yummy salads to add to the feast. It was really one of the funnest party I have been to. Granted it was for me...ha but it was just so fun!
This is the sign that welcomed all of us into the party!
The serving table.
McKenzie and Camille.
Dina called me and told me to bring my kids. I am so glad that she did. They had a blast as well... My darling kids Grant and Camille.
I have several pictures of my dear friends on this post but I wanted to remember that fun night!
Melanie, me and Joy.
Getting ready to blow the candles out! OK so I am not 29! Well I am half right...it does have a 9 in it! :)
friends, Beth Ann, Xela Laurens' Roman) , Kristen, Leslie, Lauren, Me (grant) ,and Chris.
Dianna, Caroline and me.
The Stacey's or is it the two Stacy's?? That girl always makes me laugh!
Amanda, Xela, Michelle, Linda, Jen., Me, Alecia, Kristen and Joy.
Mary Ann, Mary Beth, Me, Michelle, Claudette and Kelly.
Me and my darling girl Camille.
Michelle, Angie, Stacy and Roman.
Angela, Mary Ann, Mary Beth and Amanda.
Lisa, Raleen and Joy.
So one of the fun things we did is play..."sing that song" Beth and Melanie picked beach songs that we have to fill in the rest of the words to. It was a cross between musical chairs and name that tune!
It was so fun to let loose and enjoy the evening. Look at my rockin friends go!
The group. Dina's house is so comfortable and fun to be at. She does it all.
OK so I happened to mention to Dina that I took a hula class at BYU Hawaii when I went to school there for a semester. She told me that she would make me show them what I know! She actually made me do it. It has been years and I have forgotten much of it but it was so fun to try. HA It kicked off a hula contest! Me doing a very poor version of "little Grass Shack" to Tiny bubbles! Ha
Here Melanie and Beth are doing the updated version...Hip hop Hula. I think they have invented a new dance! :)
Dianna...Brazil style...only she told us how they "really" hula. Glad I don't live in Brazil! :)
I don't know how I got away without a picture of Marybeth and her Hula. You should have seen her move! Go MBB


I could not have been more surprised when they gave me this BEAUTIFUL painting by Dale Parsons . Dina remembered from a year ago that I saw hers and really wanted it. What a treasured gift and memory!

What a fun, fun party. Everything was over the top. Thank you dear friends for everything. I love you all.

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones