It was funny as Kelley and I realized that we had many friends in common in another area. Kelley is a hairdresser in every sense of the word! I served under Connie in Stake YW for only a short time before I found out we were moving. I learned so much for her. I love and admire Connie! I will miss our outing! Saturday, June 12, 2010
My Fun Friends! May 2010
These are two of my darling friends! Connie Hickson and Kelley Shehee. Kelly cut my hair when I first moved to Keller for many years until she moved to McKinney. (too far for me) until Connie would talk me into making a day of it and we would go get our hair cut and then go to lunch at a great Mexican spot. It was always a treat if we could all coordinate our schedules to get together.
It was funny as Kelley and I realized that we had many friends in common in another area. Kelley is a hairdresser in every sense of the word! I served under Connie in Stake YW for only a short time before I found out we were moving. I learned so much for her. I love and admire Connie! I will miss our outing!
It was funny as Kelley and I realized that we had many friends in common in another area. Kelley is a hairdresser in every sense of the word! I served under Connie in Stake YW for only a short time before I found out we were moving. I learned so much for her. I love and admire Connie! I will miss our outing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment