TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Sunday, August 29, 2010

Exploring Banff With The Kids. 6/2010

We were thrilled when Tyler and Kaylee were able to come to Calgary a few days after we had moved into the house. They wanted to see where we were before they had to head to Texas for Medical school. We broke away from Boxes one day and headed to Banff to show them around. Here we are with the tame?? Mt. goats. You know those crazy families that are on Funniest Home Videos...that stand next to a WILD animal and the animal starts to charge the people?? Well I was so sure that would be us. Especially because Blake was trying to pet them! Blake and Camille on the hike. The Forrest floor was covered solid with the beautiful green moss. The picture does not show the intensity of the color green. beautiful!
Tyler and Kaylee in front of the beautiful lake.
The two sillys (there is a story behind that) I will post it on funny things they said.

What a beautiful hike. The wind was so strong on this bridge it was a little scary as it was so high up.



Do they look friendly??

In Banff at the famous waterfalls.
Again.

Blake loved this car in Banff and wanted to take a picture.
It was a great time and so fun to have the kids here even if it was a short visit. They left the next day to head back to Utah. Blake and Camille went with them to help Tyler and Kaylee move out of there apt and load the moving truck so they could head to Houston for Medical school. Steve and I stayed behind to deal with fixing the non diesel car that had diesel in it! :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Cool car! Seriously. We HAVE to come see y'all sometime! It just looks gorgeous!

And, I love the "tame" goats. I'm sure I have children who would have been trying to pet them as well. ;)

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones