Among the MANY things that people did for us as we prepared to move....was throwing this great party at my dear, darling, skinny,funny, hip, friend Stacy's parent's ranch. (she will love that) She knows that this is one of my very favorite places. Stacy wanted to make sure we were able to spend one last time there. I can not think of anywhere I would rather be to relax with friends....Thank you friend/friends... This little work of art (below) is classic Stacy's mom (Tish). You can find little treasures like this all over this beautifully manicured ranch.

The band 7 Car Pile Up came to play. We also love them. They create a party mood wherever they are. The bonus is that they are all dear friends!

This post has way too many pictures....but I really do not care!
Friends we love:
Daren and Stephanie Connel and Jill Young.
Angi, Me,
MBB, Stacy and Traci.

Steve,
Angi, Kyle and Stacy (The party hostess with the
mostess) Yes, it was HOT as you can tell in this picture.

Sisters..Melanie and Caroline Anderson on my favorite bridge.

Steve and Tom
Honeycutt riding out to see the rodeo bulls. Isn't Tom darling? I love that hat!

Rich Anderson (The leader of the band) everyone loves Rich, Tim Simmons.

Steve and Connie
Hickson. Love them!

More of the gang. We miss these guys...

What is up with Leslie
Rousseau's face! Ha

We had a great spread...BBQ brisket and all kids of sides. What a feast.

Connie,
MBB and Christine.
Raleen, Melanie, Lauren and Maureen...OK OK my YOUNG friends!

Rick and Barbie
Malmberg with Tom and Toni
Honeycutte.

Tracie,Stacy,
Mbb,
Angi and Carly. Carly was in town and got to come to the party as well. She was so excited as this is one of her favorite places as well.

Stacy with her Mom and Dad. (Tom and Tish Peterson) They have such a beautiful place and are willing to let all of us come and enjoy it. If you haven't been there you are missing out on one of the great wonders of the world! ;)

This is such a fun post to do and reminisce but boy does it bring the tears. What fond memories. Thanks friends. We love you.
3 comments:
What a great party! Wish we could have been there. I know you will be missed by many! Hopefully, we can meet up in Utah sometime. :)
Awww! I miss you so much, my friend! This made me cry! Love you! We'll have to plan a girls' trip to Canada methinks!
I agree Lauren. Girl trip to Canada! I would love pictures of the party at the Morrisons. The ones I have are so bad and blurry.
Love you!
Post a Comment