Well it is hard to be Texas Williams Family (maybe we could just add on to the name?) when you are living in Canada. So we need a new name. Post your ideas. The winner will win a free weeks stay in Calgary in the month of January. I hear it hits 40 below here. F or C doesn't really matter..That's COLD!:)
NEWS FLASH:
Heidi Rawe wins the the "New Name" contest. We actually used a combination of her suggestions. See comments. The new name describes our new adventure without loosing our beloved Texas roots!! Thanks Heidi. Come on up. We can't wait for you to visit. Bring the whole family!:) We love and miss ya'll! Eh.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
My vote is: The Texas/Canuck Williams Family...
sidenote: did you know there is a Canadian, TX?? right up by the OK panhandle...
Who knew...Canadian, TX.?? Hey Miss blogger.Can I change my name without changing the blogger site? That would mess everyone up. Good name by the way. Miss you Sands.
Texans at heart, Canucks temporarily.
My vote? Leave it. You'll always be the Texas Williams family to me!
You can leave the web address and just change the title on your page if you want. Does that make sense?
Well ... because of the oil reserves, Alberta is called the "Texas of Canada" ... which opens up a whole world of fun!
Howdy Ya'll! Eh?
Livin' in the Texas of Canada
The Texas/Calgary Williams' Stampede
I'm just saying ...
Heidi...You make me laugh but great options! I will have my kids vote! Yes, lauren. I get it..
The Canada Williams Family Eh?
Post a Comment