Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Grant Graduates From Kindergarten 5/6/2010
Where does all of the time go? Our little Grant graduated from Building Blocks with flying colors. It was a day that he looked forward to and was so much fun. Here he is right before the graduation precession. :)
Walking in. His classmates and much loved teachers helper Mrs. Johnson.
Grant's class did a readers club. He was the butterfly. It was so darling. I have to admit I did shed a few tears.
Grant receiving his award from Mrs. Vermette (his teacher) and Mrs. Bair (the principal) They were such great influences in his little young life. I am so grateful to these women. They loved him and he knew it. He loved them back. This was a tough year for Grant as Steve was living in Canada most of the time in preparation for our move there. They always asked me how he was doing and were so good to him and me through this transition. They wiped both of our tears more than once during those months....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What adorable graduation photos! I am dying to hear how the Canadians do 'Grade 1'! :)
Post a Comment