TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Thursday, February 2, 2012

Andre' Rieu 9/2011

Steve got free tickets to see Andre' Rieu from one of his co workers.  I know what you are thinking...WHO is Andre' Rieu!?  We didn't didn't have a clue but we decided to take the kids and expand our minds to something new.  Just for the record, he is a world traveled Dutch Violinist.  I have even seen his CD's now that I know who he is. 


During one of the songs a TON of fake snow was dumped on us.
It kept Grant busy the whole evening!


Half way through they had people get up and Waltz
in the isles.  Yep, that is Camille and Steve if you
can believe that! 

All of us.
It was defiantly an "older" (yes older than us) crowd. But I have to say it was a quirky but excellent show. Even the kids enjoyed it! It was a fun family outing.

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones