TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Friday, February 3, 2012

Once In A Lifetime! 1/2012

We have all been so excited to be getting a temple in Calgary! It has been fun to watch the temple  progressing.  On Jan 12th they were scheduled to put Angel Moroni in his place of honor.  We got up early on a COLD Thursday morning and took the kids to see this big event.  Grant was thrilled to know that he was seeing something at the age of 7 that no one in the family had ever witnessed before in their life time. 

The colors were just this beautiful!

The temple is right next to a LDS church high on a hill!
 It will truly be a beacon.  The nice part for me is
that I can see the temple out my kitchen
window.

Dad and Grant turing to ice cubes...


I am grateful that we were able to witness this.  I will be even more grateful when we have a dedicated temple in my backyard this fall!

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones