TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

"Just living is not enough...One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."
-Hans Christian Anderson

I LOVE FLOWERS!! I have worked off and on for the past 8 years for the BEST flower shop in Texas called Out Of The Garden! Now that Grant is my full time buddy I only work once a week on Fridays. I certainly will not ever get rich working there but I LOVE to be there. There is something about being surrounded with the beauty of nature that makes my spirit soar. I know that sounds really corny but it does change me. I have seen some of the most beautiful and unusual plants and flowers. One can never tire of the beauty that God has created for us to enjoy. This week was Valentines week so I actually worked the whole week. Yes, it was exhausting but it is also an amazing feeling to know that something I actually designed is sitting in someones home bringing them pleasure. The warehouse background does nothing to show off the true beauty of these designs but I wanted to take some pictures of some of my favorites this week.

Orders waiting to be delivered.


These arrangements were actually going to the Gaylord Texan hotel for an event. It was spectacular!


Happy Valentines Day!!

5 comments:

Xela said...

Stacey you are AMAZING! I wish one of those beautiful arrangements were sitting in my home! Hope to see you soon, it feels like it has been forever! Love ya!

Melanie said...

I have been meaning to tell you that I am in need of a "Stacey arrangement" in my house! and can i please hang out with you soon, i miss you!

Beth Ann said...

Ditto Xela & Mel...those arrangements are incredible! They really catch your eye, because their different from the usual 'babies breath' arrangements! Love them!

Gillian said...

I can still remember how special I felt to receive one of your masterpieces. You have a gift!

tiki_lady said...

absolutely stunning! beautiful work.

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones