We didn't have much luck catching ANY fish so Grant decided that it was time to wrestle his Dad. I was sure one of them would end up in the water! :)Saturday, February 28, 2009
ICE FISHING!! :)
Today was our City Fishing Tournament. This is something that Grant has been looking forward to. On Wednesday it was in the 80's and this morning it was 39 degrees and the wind was blowing....Needless to say it was FREEZING!! We were all bundled up and hoping to land a big one.
We didn't have much luck catching ANY fish so Grant decided that it was time to wrestle his Dad. I was sure one of them would end up in the water! :)
We didn't have much luck catching ANY fish so Grant decided that it was time to wrestle his Dad. I was sure one of them would end up in the water! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I was wondering what the 'fishing tournament' was that you told Matt you guys had done today...
Grant did great today, especially for being out in the cold for awhile even before the game!
LOL, your post made me laugh a few times, like almost falling into the water and casting with a fish already on the line. I forgot your sense of humor.
Post a Comment