When I started working at the BEST flower shop in Texas several years ago...I use to always say I couldn't wait until one of the bosses (Donna)kids got married. I knew that it would be quit an event. Well that day is here and it was.............Quit and event!!!!This is the church. These poles were each made with candle lite going all the way up them and tuberose garlands hanging down for each pole. Rose peddles (300 white roses) lined the isle way. The smell....oh the smell was heavenly!

These old glass pained doors and solid wood columns were beautiful! Roses were trailing
all the way up.She thought of everything! Pew decor added such a nice touch.

a close up.

You would feel like a princess walking down that isle.
On to the reception! The place settings.

The room was fabulous!

She even had furniture hauled in. This is one of the sitting areas.

The head table for the Bride and Groom.

The CAKE table! I can't wait to see the cake!

She even had flowers in the chandeliers!

A sitting area in the lobby.

The dinning room.

High boys in the lobby. The table cloths had fur on the bottom. The were so cool!
I can tell you that these pictures DO NOT do the event justice. It was spectacular! This was Donna's SON that got married. I can't wait to see what she dreams up for her only daughter! ;) It was amazing but I would not want the bill at then end. Even at cost!




2 comments:
Beautiful! I love the table cloths!!! and flowers of course were amazing. I wish I could have seen it! Also I love the seating areas.----carly
love it! the highboys! I am definitely going to do also, my sister had these at her wedding reception, minus the fur. While her guests waited for 2 hours for them to take pictures! the venue to begin with was beautiful!
But, I definitely like how this gal rolls! I would have to try to mimic in on a plastic spoon budget. LOL!! She has the platinum spoon, then theres silver and then plastic! But, I definitely would never EVER have plastic or paper at a wedding, unless we were hosting a RED NECK wedding, which in that case I would just beg someone to SHOOT me now.
Post a Comment