TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Monday, March 16, 2009

Just a few comments about the blog so far...by Carly

I dont mean to completely dominate this page but I just had a few comments about the blog so far....
1) Good work on the playlist mom. Im very impressed with your song selection but kind of shocked that Yani didnt make the list!
*****I also love that you put Hey Stephen on the playlist. The first time I heard it I was like "Oh perfect! This is moms song for dad!"
2) Grant is the funniest kid...ever.
3) Im putting in a request to change the individual pictures running down the side of the blog!
Thats all of my comments for now. I have to run to class!

3 comments:

texaswilliams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
texaswilliams said...

Carly, I am glad that you mostly approve. Of couse I have a good song list. Did you forget that you have a HIP (as in cool not as in big hips.. well that tooo) Mom! :)I will work on new pictures...Thanks for the blog posts you made I love to see them!

I lov you,
Mom

texaswilliams said...

Oh and I do like Yani

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones