TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Saturday, March 21, 2009

So what did you do for Spring Break??

I use to dread that question when I was in school because I was always from the family that stayed home and WORKED!! Well my father would be proud because I cans say that we have carried on that tradition! :) I have a few well traveled friends that took their kids to Florida or New York! I tell them they are making me look bad. Ha Isn't Spring Break for spring CLEANING?? We did get a lot done. We cleaned out closets, cleaned the garage and chopped down a few dead tress at Dads office. One thing for sure is that getting these jobs done sure makes you feel good.


Here are a few pictures I took of Dad, Blake and the Paulo family cutting down the trees. They( The Paulo's) can climb a tree in seconds flat. It is amazing to watch and they swing that chain saw around like it is nothing. I was sure he was going to cut his leg!


They had this tree cut and stacked in nothing flat.



Timber!!

Blake and Grant








The workers. Camille was in the office cleaning for dad.







Our friends the Rousseau's drove by and saw all of the action and stopped. It was fun to visit with them. They even took Grant home to feed him dinner and then took him to ice cream. It is so nice to have good friends.

So you don't think we are meanest parents ever. We did have SOME fun and we have a family trip planned next month. :)

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones