TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Farewell Fitzpatrick's and Williams Families 6/12/2010

It was so nice of our dear friends to throw us a farewell party at the home of Ray and Krista Morrison. Honestly there had already been so many nice things done for us that I was ready to crawl out of town but this was a really fun send off! Here I am with my dear talented friend Dina Fitzpatrick. Their family moved to Pennsylvania the very same day that we moved to Canada. It made it a tiny bit easier to go knowing that Dina was leaving too. She is a dear friend and I learned so many great things from Dina. "Miss Presentation" as I called her. Steve, Grant and darling baby Owen. Watching the show. it was so hot!
Krista surprised us by having the Tongans come and dance for us. It was quit a show and a lot of fun.

Dear friends: Kathy, daughter Stephanie, Alexis, Angi, Me, Tracie.
More of the show. This one was my favorite. Too bad it is so blurry.
The crowd watching the show.

Steve and our dear friend Leslie Rousseau.


They gave us a memory book with a short note and picture from each family in the Ward. It was a labor of love that took hours to put together. I am so thankful to have this book. I have shed tears reading this more than once. I have even caught Steve doing the same. What a priceless gift! Thank you everyone.
It is hard to believe that this is all really happening. We are leaving our beloved Texas.:(

3 comments:

Beth Ann said...

What a fantastic/bittersweet night...I love all the pictures you got!

Lauren said...

Agree, Beth. Bittersweet. Rockin' party, but SO SAD! We miss you!

Oh, and I took TONS of pictures, if you want more!

Yo Momma said...

What sweet memories...yours and mine...way to close to home to watch without crying.

P.S. The Simmons are Back???!!!!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones