TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Keller Rockets 5/2010

Grant had his last soccer party with the Keller Rockets. What a great little team. He played for 3 seasons with his buddies (Nathan, Josh, Blake B., Blake N., Adain and Grant) from church. MaryLee King was his coach and she was fabulous! Here she is giving Grant his much awaited trophy. She also gave him a ball that she and all of the boys signed. It is one of his treasures...
Who doesn't love this..it was a hit!

The scramble!

I must say that this is truly one of the things that we (I) will miss the most. What a fun experience with great little boys and their parents. ....Go Rockets!!

1 comment:

Beth Ann said...

We are going to miss our 'Wheelz' on the Rockets! I love the pictures you got from the party!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones