TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Thursday, December 30, 2010

Did The Fat Lady Sing Already?? Is It Really Over???

I had looked forward to the kids coming for so long that I can hardly believe
that it has come to an end. I am sad that they had to go but SO THANKFUL
that they all came. It was a wonderful and memorable year for us.
The only way that this Christmas will be topped is when Blake comes
home to share it with us! 2012!!
Here are a few pictures of our last days together....


The kids playing one of the MANY scrabble (take two) games.

A puzzle was always in process.

The boys building Lego's

MORE LEGO'S

Kaylee teaching Carly how to knit.  

Some of the masterpieces.

We made this darling family tree.  Now we just have to add pictures.

We had a great week with pretty mild weather and then the SNOW came.
Grant and Dad clearing our driveway.

I love this picture.

My winter wonderland.

Cold but beautiful!

Grant hoping for i-touch time. ;)

Painting their nativity sets.

Tyler took time to read and relax.

Grant playing the game "Would You Rather".

The two puzzles that were completed this Holiday.  Notice they both have a US theme. 
I have to make sure Grant knows where he came from.  I catch him singing Oh Canada often.
 It is actually darling but I hope he can remember the Pledge of Allegiance.  :)

And then it all came down!  The kids were a great help getting everything down and stored. 
Kaylee taking off the ornaments.

I am so thankful for the time we had together.  We created a lot of memories together
in our first Canadian Christmas.  It is now time to print the blog (our journal for 2010)
and see what 2011 has in store for the Williams family! 


No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones