It was such a fun treat for me to have my darling friends Stacy and Raleen come to visit me in Canada! It gave me something to look forward to and I could hardly wait until they got here! 
This is us hiking up Johnson Canyon. It is a beautiful hike and we took our time playing and taking pictures. A new photographer was born in Raleen on the hike! She even used one of her pictures for her Christmas card this year. Stacy is just hoot taking pictures. If you have ever been around her you know what I am talking about! All I will say is that she takes SO many it is a bit painful and it better be of HER good side!The moss is THICK in Johnson Canyon. One of my favorite things about it.
Our Stacy.
PRIVO, PRIVO, PRIVO
Stacy and Raleen
Lake Moraine
We saw hundreds of Elk in Banff. I know this picture is out of focus.... There is a story behind that!:)
We stayed in Banff for a girls night and this was the moon outside our door. It looks a little scary but it was beautiful.
Raleen and I outside our little cabin.
This picture of Stacy makes me laugh! She looks so Innocent but really....
Out to dinner with Raleen's childhood friend from when her father was a Mission President in Calgary.
We really had a blast! I am so thankful for dear friends. I must say that I got a little depressed when they left. I love these guys!!:) Until next time!



No comments:
Post a Comment