What on earth are we thinking?!! Here Grant is up to the challenge of rolling in the snow and then jumping into the hot tub! He is the brave little guy that went first. 
Joel and Grant going together...Crazy Joel showing us how it is done by rolling in the snow.
Carly's turn.
Here comes Camille.
Grant going AGAIN.
Steve could not be shown up.... I even went.
We are all back to the safety of the hot tub! Crazy people.
Tyler and Kaylee are the only sane ones who stayed inside! |
Dad working on the pillowcase we made for Blake's birthday gift.
MORE...relaxing. reading and working on the puzzle.
Grant lost the Challenge and had to pay up by getting his hair cut. Why I let my older kids do this I am not so sure! :) Steve watching with his protective eye.
Happy Camper Grant.



No comments:
Post a Comment