TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Saturday, July 7, 2012

Look Who Is A High School Graduate!

Camille graduated from Springbank Community High School in Alberta Canada June 2012.  We moved to Canada when she was a Junior in HS.  (They call it grade 11 here) but no matter what you call it....it was a HARD transition for her to leave the only home she had ever known and all of her friends in Texas.   In the end I think she would tell you that this has been a good experience.  She has met new friends and seen another part of this beautiful world.     

With her friends Tasha and Trevor

We are so PROUD of her! 

That night they had a banquet that the parents went to as well.  It was a nice day. 
Camille and her date Owen
They both looked great!
I can't believe that my baby girl is all grown up.  I dread they day in Sept. when she spreads her wings and flies off to BYUI.  We will be so lonely here without her! We love you Camille!

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones