07h00 Monday morning, packed and ready. Only our pleasure, your son has been an excellent example of what a young man should be like, naturally, you get all the credit.
von Brughan family
"You will have significant experinces. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experinces." -Gordon B. Hinckley
HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?
3 comments:
What a sweet message! Of all the accomplishments I can imagine this seems to be the one I most desire for my sons. Congratulations Elder Williams...well done!
THANKS GRETCHEN..WE ARE SO THRILLED AND SO PROUD!
What an exciting time! Tell him hello and enjoy the family time!
Post a Comment