OH man! I have so much to tell you and about 10 minutes left!
First of all, I had a baptism yesterday! A sweet part member family that we have been working with was ready for baptism. We brought the father back to activity and then he got the priesthood yesterday and then shortly after baptised his wife. It was what they call powerful!
My search for a sweet African painting has come up empty handed. Slightly disappointing, but its cool, just one more reason to travel the world later.
Diamond....Diamond diamond diamond....Well I had an appointment with the Diamond guy this morning, but in true African fashion his shop got broken into last night and they stole a large portion of his diamonds. I am planning on stopping by there throughout the week and then updating the family on particulars. I will need money transferred into my account. I would appreciate it if you make sure this transfer of money is truly from one of my accounts. I don't want my family paying for my future wife's diamond like everyone else does. This needs to come from my money. I have made a change in plans with the diamond though. Originally I was planning on getting a .7c or bigger, but I have changed my mind. I have been observing many couples that I highly respect. One example is Elder Cook from the 70. I was wondering what kind of diamond an area 70 would be giving his wife. Turns out that she does not even have a diamond! Many of the other couples that I respect, although they have large amounts of money, have very small, if no diamond at all. I am planning on just going for a very clear half caret diamond. I am planning on only spending about 1,000. I will have to stop by the e-mail shop throughout the week to secure that plan.
T.I.A. for the week. we had a meeting with someone from the Stake this week and he wanted to know how the teaching is going in the investigator classes throughout the stake. And whether it is the Ward mission leader who is doing that or if someone else was called to do that. We set out to gather this information and the first set of missionaries we spoke to informed us that they assign investigators to teach the investigators class. I was like....are you serious? And he was like "oh absolutely, they are given advance notice and they are usually great lessons!" T.I.A.
This fireside in Canada, is it a youth fireside or general? I would like a projector, and preferable sound equipment. I plan on showing at least one short video if possible.
I am sending myself a package home, so I hope that works out!
Bishop Smith has asked me to speak the last week of July in Texas. If that would logistically work with the family's schedule than I will be OK with that. Dad, no need to worry about cars in Canada. I am willing to help you with that. I could buy one in Texas if needed. They seam to be quite expensive in Canada. Do you want to buy it or do you want me to? There is a Kia that I see driven around here that I am quite keen on.
I would like to go through those investment classes you mentioned as well. Please arrange that for me if possible. I need to put a lot of thought into finances once I get home.
I think that is it, but I will have to stop by the e-mail shop in a day or 2, so if there is anything else, please just send it to me quickly and I will get back to you.
I love the Gospel
Stay Classy
Love you all
Elder Blake Williams
Saturday, July 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment