TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Monday, July 30, 2012

Special Delivery From South Africa!!

Well, two years is finally here and Blake is really coming home!  All of the kids are traveling here for the big reunion. (Tyler and Kaylee made it the next day)  Blake flew from South Africa to London (10 hours)  He had an 11 hour layover and then a two hour delay and then a 10 hour flight from London to Calgary.  It took him forever to clear customs and we started to worry that he was sitting in some Canadian jail!  ha  Actually he told us that he was just back there chatting it up with the customs agent and making friends so he could get all of his trinkets through customs.  He would do that as his family is on the other side of the wall pacing!

All of us waiting at the airport.
 Grandma Emery even flew up for the event.

Camille and Grant
Blake didn't want any signs at the airport
so...Carly painted Grant's face like a
South African flag...It was awesome!!

FINALLY!!

Grant and Elder Williams

It is so good to finally have Blake home safe and sound and have all of my kids under one roof.  I worried so much for Blake's safety while he was gone.  I hear stories NOW that let me know I had very good reason to worry.  I am thankful that I didn't know about those stories or I am sure I would have chartered a plane to go get him.  But like Blake said.."The Lord protects his missionaries!  I am thankful for that!  MY BOY IS HOME!!!!

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones