
This is me and my best friends Rachael. *side note* : We are together ALL the time so everyone always calls us Carl and Ray. haha anways. Pictured above we are at the dollar theater going to see Marely and Me. Love that show! I would totally recommend it! In the photo to your right Ray and I are doing AB RIPPER X (along with about 12 other people not pictured). We do this ab video every MWF nights with a group of guys and girls. Its a really hard work out and its so funny to do with a group of friends.
Meet my roommates Emily and Megan. They are the nicest girls you will ever meet in your whole life. One night we were all decided to do face masks and take pictures. We took a million "themed" pictures but this one is my favorite because the title of this photo was "The face you make when your dog dies". When I went back and looked at the photos I busted up laughing when I saw Emilys face and remembered how shes not a big animal lover.



2 comments:
HAHA!!! That face mask/dog dying picute is HILAROUS!! I'm up late on my laptop in bed and Rhett is sleeping. I'm trying not to giggle too loud!! AND i also do AB Ripper X!! Small world! Know that i am suffering right along with you girlfriend! Rhett always thinks I am making sounds like I'm dying when i do it!! Looks like your friends are a hoot and that you are having fun! Miss you TONS!
k ab ripper is KILLER!! can you do all the reps?!? i cant and neither can any of my guy friends. its so intense! lol yeah its so funny because near the end everyone is in so much pain!
Post a Comment