Blake called about 8:30 to say his teacher at LDSBC had let class out early so that he could go home and open his call. We quickly moved the call up to 9 PM. Blake went over to Tyler and Kaylee's, We were all home. Carly was sick so we had Carly and Joel on speaker phone. Blake's voice was shaking when he read it and I was so teary and nervous. He is going to...................
Johannesburg, South Africa!! What??!! WOW on the other side of the world! He was to report to the MTC in South Africa on July 8th. We got a call from our Stake President (President Gottfredson) a couple days later to say that Salt Lake had called and now wants him to report to the MTC in Provo on the 7th. We are not really sure why, but it works out well as now we will all be able to make the trip to Lake Powell with the Goodmans (Carly's in-laws) before Blake reports to the MTC. (by the way I have no idea why the 7up is sitting there ;) Us watching as Blake reads his call.
Although I am a bit nervous...I know that Blake will be on the Lord's errand and will be protected. We all believe that he will be a fabulous missionary. Blake has a unique, happy and giving personality and adds so much to our family. We will all miss him and Cheer for his success! We love you Blake.
Although I am a bit nervous...I know that Blake will be on the Lord's errand and will be protected. We all believe that he will be a fabulous missionary. Blake has a unique, happy and giving personality and adds so much to our family. We will all miss him and Cheer for his success! We love you Blake.


No comments:
Post a Comment