TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Friday, March 5, 2010

California Reception and Rose Parade 1-2010

The Goodman's hosted a wonderful evening for the kids. The church was decorated like nothing we have ever seen before. The happy couple. The sign in table.
They even had a chandelier hanging from the ceiling.
Fabric was draped all along the walls. Big beautiful floral arrangements were everywhere.
It was a bonus for us to get to see my Nephew Jason and his family. The kids loved the chocolate fountain.
The Goodman's are loved by many. There was a steady stream of people and they all raved about what wonderful people they were. It was really fun to see where Joel grew up. I think by the end of it...we were ALL glad that the last party was over! The kids had three beautiful events.
The next day we got up bright and early to go see the Rose Parade floats. Steve and I were both thrilled to go. Steve grew up watching this parade and his grandfather lived just a few miles away from this when he was alive. It was a trip down memory lane for him. I just took it all in.
The floats were amazing. It is hard to believe that literally EVERYTHING on the floats are natural or flowers. It really is true. I would love to be apart of making a float one year. I was a little sicking to think about how much money must have gone into making all of these floats. It was beautiful though...I am so glad that we went.
The Goodman's and Steve.
On the flight home....I actually feel asleep. I knew I had to hit the ground running into the new chapter of our lives....moving to Canada! CRAZY!!

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones