TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Saturday, March 6, 2010

Is This Really Happening?? Before and After 3-2010

It has been a really big job to get the house on the market. I have become great friends with the handyman. ;) Having workmen in and out of my house for Weeks is not my favorite thing. I do have an appreciation for contractors that come when they say they will be here. I think I would pay double just for that one quality. I have painted, de-junked, scrubbed ...you name it... to get this house ready for showings. Yes, I have asked myself, "Why haven't you done this before now...so that I was the one to enjoy it." Now that my house is in shape I would do anything just to take it with me. The front door and porch lights..BEFORE
AFTER
The kitchen island....BEFORE
AFTER
The kitchen back splash...BEFORE

AFTER

My friend Nancy did a wonderful job painting my bathroom. This is one of my favorite rooms in my house!
The master bathroom. I love this room as well.
I actually cried when I painted over this wall. It is my kids growth chart. I will line them all up in the new house and start it all over again..I don't care how old they are!! This is a MUST in every house or should I say HOME.
The Hall of Fame. The loves of my life....
This note on the garage door had to come down after 5 years. Steve was so afraid of forgetting Grant in the hot car when he was born that he asked Camille to make this sign and post it on the door. It has been there sense the day we brought him home from the hospital.
I walked outside a few hours after I met with the realtor to get the mail and saw this sign. I knew this was all happening but somehow this made it real.....
I do love this place...we have had some really good memories here. Who knows what the future holds.
* note to my kids who have hounded me to catch up on my blog....I have marathon blogged and with this post am finally caught up. I swear the ONLY reason I do this is so I can print it once a year and use it for a journal. It has been a great thing to keep up on the little things that happen in our lives. I can rest now! ;) I love you kids!

2 comments:

Beth Ann said...

You blogging Fool You! I love all the wedding pics! I have to say, I feel your pain on the house front...We lived in our 'remodeled' house for 2 years & finally put all the finishing touches on it a month before we moved...btw, I can't even talk about you guys moving yet, give me another week or two...

Yo Momma said...

I cried just reading through your blog "catch-up". All you can do at this stage is say/sing "Thanks for the memories!" (Lots more ahead--keep me posted!!!)

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones