The Bride and Groom.
My boys...they are all so handsome!
I had SO much help from so many wonderful friends. Dina, MaryBeth and Christine were the brains and backbone for the evening. I would have never made it without them. They help me plan a prepare at such a crazy time of year. I also had a great committee of women that spent the entire day cooking and setting up. I will miss the sisterhood and friendship I share with these wonderful friends. Barbie and MaryBeth.
The serving table. This was a beautiful display of great food!
Dina and her daughter Sydney. Dina is also moving. She is Miss Presentation. What a talent she has. She even flew home a day early from her trip to help me! I OWE her. I Owe all of them.
Kaylee and Carly making the wedding bouquets. They were such big help and did a great job. Carly was even brave enough to make her own wedding bouquet. Kaylee had an allergic reaction the next day and her eyes were swollen and red. I am not sure what it was but I fear it may have been the flowers. Good thing Joel's dad is a doctor and called in a Rx for her.
The sign in table.
Matt and Kay Goodman. I love this picture of them. What wonderful in-laws Carly has in the Goodman's.
The family.
Kitchen Help. Christina, Christie, Caroline and Krista. (not pictured is Judy) I love these ladies!For whatever reason Grant was ready to go home the second he got there. He was looking dissolved in the first 30 minutes...
Lighting the candles. Lets get this party started!!
Carly and Grant.
My beauties.
The boys. I love this picture!
Steve and Carly danced to "I loved her first". What a great song. It says it all...perfectly!!(sung by Rich Anderson)
Tom and Toni Honeycutt kick up their heels on the dance floor. They are such a darling couple.(Tom served with Steve in the bishopric...)
Our good friend Rich Anderson has a FUN band called, " 7 car Pile UP " I know what you are thinking..I have no idea what that name is all about but just having them in the room always adds FUN! They played the whole evening. Carly was so excited when they said they could come and play. I think she would have even moved her wedding date to book this band! Thanks Rich!
It was a ton of stress and work....but what a fun ,fun memory. Even Steve loved it and he has never even asked me how much I spent... :) Good thing we have a few years until the next one!
It was a ton of stress and work....but what a fun ,fun memory. Even Steve loved it and he has never even asked me how much I spent... :) Good thing we have a few years until the next one! 


No comments:
Post a Comment