Camille has been working diligently on completing her Young Women's Personal Progress and she is so close! We decided to take some time over Spring Break to work on a couple projects she needs to finish up. So we spent the entire day shopping for and learning to make wonderful yummy meals. She wanted to learn how to make homemade bread and raspberry jam. We made several batches to get the hang of it and she also wanted it to be tied into a service so she expanded her project and made 5 complete meals to take to a few people that may just need a little TLC. She packages them up, wrote a darling note and then called them to let them know she would be delivering dinner to them. It was a fun time and she really did get the hang of it. Everything was so yummy! Here she is putting the final touches on the stuffed pasta shells. Notice all of the loaves of bread on the counter behind her.

The menu for the evening was: Stuffed shells with red sauce, green salad, homemade wheat bread and raspberry jam.
*
the note attached said: As part of my Personal Progress I wanted to learn how to cook. I thought I would share with you what I have learned. I hope you enjoy eating it as much as I enjoyed making it. Thanks so much for all you do.Camille Williams( she had darling graphics and taped it on the yummy bread)Here she is stirring the pectin.

She had a little system going. Go Camille go....

Even Grant got into the action.

I know she enjoyed this project. It fun for me to overhear her talking to the chosen recipients. They were all so grateful to her and have called to thank her for thinking of them. We just may have to do this another day just for fun.....If you ever need homemade bread or jam just give Camille a call. She did a great job...REALLY!
No comments:
Post a Comment