TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys....

Football anyone!!??  Grant has a new friend (Jordan) that is as crazy about
sports as he is!  When they get together these two LOVE to wear their football
gear..helmets and all.  They will play this off and on all day!   Notice Jordan
has the BYU uniform and Grant has his beloved Miami Dolphins uniform. 
I hope that one day we can convert him over to BYU!!

This is so funny because when we lived in Texas Grant had a friend named
Blake that was twice as big as him. Grant loved to play tackle with everyone
BUT Blake.  Jordan is smaller than Grant so he of course wanted to play tackle. 
I finally had to tell him that he is like Blake to Jordan. I talked them into playing
FLAG football.  


This is serious business to these two boys.
We all got such a kick out of watching these boys play. ;)


1 comment:

Westonhome said...

I love these pictures! Jordan loves Grant. They are a match made in heaven. We are grateful you decided to move to Canada!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones