TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lemonade Anyone?? 8/10/2010

Grant had seen some girls doing a Lemonade Stand.  For $2 a cup I might add.
Everything is more expensive in Canada but come on...:) He was relentless in
begging me to let him do one.  After three days I finally caved in.  It was rainy
and cold but he was happy as could be!
Grant and Missy getting set up for the sale.
He was so offended when a man that lives in our neighborhood and is in our Bishopric passed him without stopping to buy some lemonade!  It just crushed him.  Lesson: Even if you are not thirsty it is worth 25 cents (that is what we charged) to make a little ones day.  The neighbor lady stopped shortly after that and paid him $3.50 for a glass.  Good thing... we were able to close down early!  I hope we are done until next year. ;)
You can't help but LOVE this view. 

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones