TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kananaskis Counrty! 8/28/2010

One thing we have learned here is that when you have a beautiful day you
better take advantage of it!  So we left all of the work that needed to be done
last Saturday and headed out to see what we could find.  We are always finding
new and beautiful places.  Banff is for sure the place that everyone talks about
but there are treasures everywhere you look.  Kananaskis and one of the many
ski resorts is only about 30 minutes from our home. The kids started school on
Tuesday so they wanted to play and play we did.  
You see signs about bears every time you go out but I had never seen one that
said "closed due to bear activity" What exactly does that mean??  For me it
means GET IN YOUR CAR!!   
They had the Kananaskis Delta Resort with this great commons area to play in. 
It would be a great place for a family reunion.

This was a great little fishing spot.  The water was so clear you could see fish
everywhere.  Grant and dad were not prepared to fish but I think they will
be next time.
I must say that I still miss Texas but I am so thankful that we have had this
opportunity to live around and see such beautiful things. 

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones