TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Carly and Joel Come for a VISIT 8/2010

Carly and Joel were the only ones that had not been to Calgary to see where we
lived so when they had a long weekend they were excited to head our way and
we were happy to have them!  We took a day to go exploring to some of our now
favorite places.  Here the kids are standing in front of Lake Louise.  The color is
so stunning.
You get this beautiful color because these lakes are fed by glacier water.  They
spent some time in this canoe paddling around the lake.  I don't think the would
set any records with their rowing abilities.
Carly, Joel, Steve and Grant took a hike. Here they are up on top! 
After the hike we had a picnic.
These bear warning signs always amaze me.  Who wants to go hiking with these signs that are EVERYWHERE!!  We have even seen paths that have been blocked off because of "BEAR ACTIVITY"  .  May I suggest it is time to get in the car at that point!
In front of the Banff Springs Hotel that dad and I stayed at. 
We saw this Elk on the drive up to Banff.
Dad and Grant on top of the world!  The kids were so tired from their long drive to
Canada but I think we all had a great time.  we were so glad that they could come.
 Who is coming next??

1 comment:

eden&mike said...

Stacey,
Mike and I are so jealous. We are amazed at all the cool things you get to experience. WOW!- We want to come!!!! Love the blogging. Keep it up!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones