| This is the deck on the back of the house. |
| You can see that the snow did not stick much on the ground but look at the roof tops! |
So I guess it is the season for fireplaces and hot chocolate! I am afraid we are in for
a long cold winter!
|
"You will have significant experinces. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experinces." -Gordon B. Hinckley
HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?
| This is the deck on the back of the house. |
| You can see that the snow did not stick much on the ground but look at the roof tops! |
So I guess it is the season for fireplaces and hot chocolate! I am afraid we are in for
a long cold winter!
|
1 comment:
Yep, sounds like another visit back to Texas is in order. Still feels like summer here! :) Miss you!
Post a Comment