TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

MTC July 7,2010

The big day had finally arrived and I was feeling teary.  It is amazing at how bittersweet this day actually is.  Even though I had sent Tyler off on a mission to Spain 3 years earlier the feelings are still as intense.  Blake had a 1:30 check in time (a benefit of having a last name start with W) . We had the morning to re-pack and run a few errands.  We had lunch at In -N- Out Burgers. After that it was time to go check Elder Blake Williams into the MTC.  Here we are out the MTC.
This was a sweet picture.   Blake has always been so good to Grant and Grant loves him! As we left the MTC Grant said Mom can I call Blake?  When I told him that Blake did not have his phone anymore so we could not call him...he started to cry.  I think it finally hit him that he would be gone for two years.  Needless to say we were both crying! 
As we pulled up to drop Blake off the car right in front of us was dropping Brett Thorpe off.  The Thorpes had grown up with my kids in Desoto Texas.  It was fun to see them.  It really is a small world!

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones