Several months before we left Texas we were invited to our dear friends Steve
and MBB's. (as I affectionately call her). MBB had brushed off her painting
tools and Steve began to show interest in painting so they were both creating
some beautiful pieces of art. MBB had just done some pictures of some oranges
that were very nice. My Steve said I really like them but Steve asked ...Do you
paint cows? The farm boy was coming out in him. :) Our dear sweet friend MBB
remembered that and when we left for Canada she painted us this beautiful
picture in titled ..."Do You Paint Cows". She had it packages and sent to us.
What a fun surprise to have the FedEx guy knock at our door! We both LOVE it!!
It not only is a fantastic job but what a treat to have her art in our home. We
were both so touch that she would do this for us. It hangs proudly in Steve's
office right as you walk into our home. We had a visitor recently ask us where
we got that picture as he also loved it. MBB is now an "internationally placed
artist". This is not only a gift from the heart...it is a gift we will always treasure.
Thank You MBB..we absolutely love it and YOU!
|
2 comments:
I didn't know she painted! That picture is amazing!
You sure know how to make a friend feel good! What nice things you wrote! I'm really happy that you're so happy. xoxo
Post a Comment